Page 6 of 13
- Now, place yourself on your knees facing the Orient (East) towards where the sun rises.
- Bow your head down a little, not too much...
- Next you should do three Pranayamas.
- You place the index finger of your right hand on your left nostril.
- Inhale through the right nostril.
- Now you press with both the index finger and the thumb both nostrils.
- You hold your breath for a few seconds.
- Next you uncover your left nostril and you exhale all the air.
- Now you inhale through the left nostril covering the right nostril with your thumb.
- You press the two nostrils with the thumb and index finger.
- Repeating the exercise twice more until you complete three inhalations and three exhalations for each nostril. This is equivalent to three Pranayamas.
- Now in the prayer position lower your head and cross your arms on your chest (See Figure 5).
- Enter into prayer to the Divine Mother Kundalini Shakty, supplicating Devi Kundalini for what you need, etc.
(Figure 5 - Prayer Position)